ABOUT CLICK2ADS MEDIA:
Started in 2008, click2ads is an India-based global Ad-tech platform offering 360° Digital Marketing solutions. click2ads brings in technology-driven advertising offering 360-degree digital marketing via their proprietary artificial intelligence and machine learning-driven award winning programmatic engine. We offer a bouquet of Cross Device & Multi Geo Supply across Display and Performance.
click2ads has been expanding its operations and infrastructure to ensure continued innovation at global scale. We are a team of 150+ spread globally with our headquarters in Noida, India. click2adscurrently operates 9 offices across India, US, Singapore, UAE, Indonesia, and Russia.
ABOUT THE JOB:
As we believe technology is the king in the evolution of digital advertisement and our development team always helps us to serve the industry with innovation and performance. If you believe that you are destined to make a difference, come join us and together we can do it.
We are looking for a smart and experienced individual who will be a part of our software development team, and candidates must have a proven software development experience in Nodejs. He/she will contribute in
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and Promises and their workarounds.
- Developing a link between third party services and developed applications.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system e.g. MySql, MongoDB
- Code versioning tools using GIT/Bitbucket.
- Ensuring that the developed applications provide high performance to the end-users.
- Ideally basic knowledge on specific technologies and platforms provided by the Company to the client (AWS, Kibana, Azure).
EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENT:
- Minimum of 2 Years’ experience in PHP & NODE JS.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it, such as Express JS, Strong Loop, or other frameworks.
- Good understanding of template engines like Jade, ejs, handlebars.
- Good understanding of CSS pre-processors such as SASS, Less.
- Ability to solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Ability to adapt, learn and grasp new technologies & tools fast.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (email@example.com). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.