ABOUT CLICK2ADS MEDIA:
Started in 2008, click2ads is an India-based global Ad-tech platform offering 360° Digital Marketing solutions. click2ads brings in technology-driven advertising offering 360-degree digital marketing via their proprietary artificial intelligence and machine learning-driven award winning programmatic engine. We offer a bouquet of Cross Device & Multi Geo Supply across Display and Performance.
click2ads has been expanding its operations and infrastructure to ensure continued innovation at global scale. We are a team of 150+ spread globally with our headquarters in Noida, India. click2ads currently operates 9 offices across India, US, Singapore, UAE, Indonesia, and Russia.
ABOUT THE JOB:
As we believe technology is the king in the evolution of digital advertisement and our engineering team always helps us to serve the industry with innovation and performance. If you believe that you are destined to make a difference, come join us and together we can do it.
We are looking for an UI/UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. The candidate will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. In this role, he/she should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. Ultimately, he/she will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to the team.
EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENT:
- We are looking for a Product designer with 3+ yrs of Experience.
- B2B platform / Dashboard based experience is mandatory (CRMS, product-based organization).
- Experience with Android Apps will be an addon.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Proficient in any design software (e.g., figma, UXPin, Balsamiq).
- Knowledge of Illustrator, PSD and WordPress.
- Creative mind with excellent communication skills.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.