ABOUT CLICK2ADS MEDIA:
Started in 2008, click2ads is an India-based global Ad-tech platform offering 360° Digital Marketing solutions. click2ads brings in technology-driven advertising offering 360-degree digital marketing via their proprietary artificial intelligence and machine learning-driven award winning programmatic engine. We offer a bouquet of Cross Device & Multi Geo Supply across Display and Performance.
click2ads has been expanding its operations and infrastructure to ensure continued innovation at global
scale. We are a team of 150+ spread globally with our headquarters in Noida, India. click2ads currently operates 9 offices across India, US, Singapore, UAE, Indonesia, and Russia.
ABOUT THE JOB:
We are looking for an energetic and experienced individual to join our Mobile Performance team who will be responsible for developing new contacts, and expand existing relationships with advertisers / Media agencies also have an ability to develop/suggest on the spot custom marketing proposals and ideas.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strategic Partnership and Negotiating terms of the deal to onboard Media Agencies / Clients for
Mobile Performance campaigns.
- Handle and manage key/strategic client relationships and revenue – Philippines.
- Ensure a strong metrics focused approach is applied in business planning and execution.
- Understand campaign needs, create and deliver customized, customer-focused solutions.
- Meet and strengthen partnerships with new and expand existing relationships with advertisers /
- Report directly to our Indonesia Country Head.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- +5 Years experienced in the field of Mobile performance.
- Proven record of success with the entire sales cycle, from planning to closing.
- Experience and ability to build a client base from scratch.
- Strong network of clientele in the Philippines marketplace and an understanding of the key digital
players (Brands, agencies etc.)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet or exceed revenue goals or targets.
- Educational Qualification Post Graduate in Marketing / Advertisement.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (email@example.com). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.